Sunday, June 7, 2009

to me, that's what you are

Once a liar, you will always be one. Tell me you did no such thing. But it happened. I try to see what’s inside. I don’t know which or who to believe. You’re unpredictable.
Those sweets you gave, making it real. Reality fades when they tell me those stories. I want to hear from you directly. Tell me and I won’t mind. Ah, if only you tell me the truth.
You did this, you did that. Same old story with different details, why don’t you just tell me the truth and stop complaining about us?
You’re just a clueless kid with big ego swimming in one big ocean and eat every fish nearby. And actually, you don’t deserve to eat me and those other fish. We’re too good to be eaten, especially by you. I think you should just go to another ocean.

No comments: